Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Lack of college counselors

     I think that it is absurd that there is only two counselors for almost 1000 students. It takes months to get an appointment and when you do it is only for 45 minutes. They rush you through and you barely have time to get any of your questions and concerns. It concerns me because I still don't have an appointment myself. by the time I can get an appointment, it will already be time to give my applications in. This is the unfortunate fact for many students here at Midwood.

3 comments:

  1. Yea i have noticed this issue and its annoying. Its an important issue to talk about with your counselor, but instead they rush you which is frustrating

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. The counselors should be able to learn more about their students and be able to talk to them whenever the students have a problem. Each student should be able to get a meeting time because it is a good opportunity to learn more about the college process.

    ReplyDelete