Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Dumb boards

The smart boards in the school never seem to work. Whether it is the actually board, the computer, the projector, or the speakers, there is always a problem. Throughout my time in Midwood, I have heard almost all my teachers rant about smart boards. This is really annoying. Instead of spending time on doing something meaningful, we have to hear their nonsense. One time, the entire smart board crashed in my classroom. My teacher was using her personal computer because the computer attached to it was already not working. This lead to her computer crashing too. She absolutely flipped out. We wasted the entire period hearing her talk about how nothing works in this school when we had a test the next day and were supposed to do a review. This infuriated me. So as you can see, we need to do something about these so called "smart" boards.

1 comment:

  1. I understand your frustration with the malfunctions. The boards are insufficient and it takes time out of our classwork.

    ReplyDelete